Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana is a scheme launched by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 5 June 2021 with the aim of providing assistance to the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, the state government provides ₹ 2500 every year as financial assistance to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Read this article completely to know about the scheme in detail.
Table of Contents
What is Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana
The survey conducted by Haryana State Government officials and Forest Department has revealed that there are about 2500 trees in Haryana which are 75 years old or more. The government is going to hand over the responsibility of maintenance of these trees to all the gram panchayats and other citizens. In return, the government will pay an assistance of ₹ 2500 per year to each participant of the scheme. This amount will be given for the development of these trees, which will increase the amount of fresh oxygen. We realized the importance of oxygen in our lives during the Covid-19 pandemic. These plants will be prepared and grown to fight such major diseases in future.
Objective of Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana
The main objective of Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana is to ensure adequate supply of natural oxygen in the state so that clean air will help in keeping us healthy to fight the outbreak of pandemic like Covid-19. Through this scheme, landless farmers will not only get help, but also there will be reduction in cutting of trees and there will be cleanliness and improvement in the environment. Let’s tell, to make this scheme better, about 2228929 trees will be planted by the government, whereas so far 919320 trees have been planted.
Informing about the scheme during his speech, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that the state government has taken an initiative to honor all those trees which are 75 years old and above and have contributed to human life by producing oxygen throughout their life. has served. Through this scheme, such trees will be identified in the entire state and local people will be linked to this scheme to take care of them. For the maintenance of trees older than 75 years, they will be given ₹ 2500 per year. Oxy forests will be planted on land ranging from 5 acres to 100 acres in the cities of Haryana state.
Eligibility for Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana
Native citizens of Haryana state who have 75 years old tree will be considered eligible to apply under this scheme.
Documents for Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana
- Photo copy of PAN card
- Photo copy of Aadhaar card
- email id
- phone number
- Photo copy of bank passbook
- Passport size color photograph
- other documents
Application in Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana
- To avail the benefits of Haryana Pran Vayu Devta Pension Yojana, you have to apply under this scheme. To apply, you have to go to the office of your forest department and get the application form of this scheme from the officer there.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be entered correctly and all the necessary documents asked in it have to be attached.
- Now this filled application form has to be submitted by taking it to the concerned officer of the same office.
- After this, your documents will be checked by the concerned officer, after which you will be given the benefit of the scheme.