Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023: There are many students in the state of Rajasthan who go away from home for their higher education. If you are also going to study away from your home in the state of Rajasthan, then the dbt voucher scheme run by the state of Rajasthan can prove to be very beneficial for you. If you also want to know that rajasthan dbt voucher scheme 2023 What are the benefits provided by the state government under the scheme? What is the eligibility to apply under the scheme? And what is the application process? Will try to provide detailed information about.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023
|Plan||Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023|
|Benefit||Reserved category students of Rajasthan state|
|application process||both online and offline|
|how many people will get benefit||5000 students|
|started by||by Chief Minister|
This DBT Voucher Yojana was started by the Rajasthan State Government. Under this scheme, the reserved category students living in the state will get the benefit. Under this scheme, you are provided with vouchers of residential facilities. Under this voucher, vouchers are made available to the student for an expenditure of 5000 to 7000. Online application for Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana can be made from 24 July to 31 August 2023.
Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- You must be a native of Rajasthan state.
- You must be class 12th pass student.
- You must have scored more than 75% marks in class 12th.
- Only those students can apply under this scheme who have come to study away from their home.
- You must belong to the reserved category of the state government.
Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023 document
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- Address proof
- family ration card
- age certificate
- bank account details
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023 last date 2023
The last date to apply for DBT Voucher Scheme 2023 is 31 August 2023. So you can apply before this last date.
Process to apply in Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023
- On the home page you will see the option of registration. You have to click on it.
- After this you have to click on the option of Citizen.
- After that you will be asked some information. In this way you can register yourself.
- After that you will have to log in again.
- After which you have to click on the link of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme.
- After that you have to fill your application form.
- After filling the application form properly, you have to scan and upload some important documents.
- In this way you will be successful in getting your application done.
FAQ – Rajasthan DBT Voucher Yojana 2023
What is DBT Voucher Scheme?
DBT Voucher Scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan, which has been started to help the economically weak promising students.
Who can apply for this Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme?
Students living in the state can apply for the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme.
Who is eligible for DBT scheme?
Only those students are eligible in DBT scheme who have passed 12th standard and are studying in any city away from their village for further studies.
How to apply for Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme?
You can apply for this Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ You can do it through this website.