UP Pravartan Constable Syllabus In Hindi 2024 – Welcome to the UP Pravartan Constable Syllabus 2024 syllabus web page of Government Employment (www.skrojgar.com). Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates for 477 posts of UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2024 in the state.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment Government Job The exam 2024 will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). The total number of vacancies for UP Forest Inspector Exam 2024 is around 477 posts.
Candidates preparing for UP Pravartan Constable Exam 2024, important information about the syllabus and examination system related to UPSSSC Pravartan Constable Syllabus PDF In Hindi 2024 is given below. Other government employment Our official website for information Free job alert Visit the page.
Table of Contents
UP Enforcement Constable Syllabus 2024 :
|UPSSSC Pravartan Constable Syllabus & Exam Details
|Office of the Transport Commissioner, Uttar Pradesh
|Name of Recruitment Commission
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
|name of exam
|UP Enforcement Constable Exam – 2024
|Number of Vacancies
|will be published soon
|mode of examination
UP Enforcement Constable Exam Pattern in Hindi 2024 :
- The examination will be conducted through objective medium.
- The examination will be in two languages (English and Hindi)
- There will be 150 questions in the exam question paper.
- Total marks will be 150 marks and each question will be of 1 mark.
- The exam duration will be 120 minutes i.e. two hours minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for wrong answer to a question in the exam.
The detailed syllabus for UP Enforcement Constable Sipahi written exam mainly has two sections.
|Syllabus prescribed for the post (Section-1)
|number of questions
|Summary information related to public transport (with reference to the state of Uttar Pradesh)
|Modern Road Nonsport (with reference to Uttar Pradesh State) 20 20 Environment Friendly Means
|Information related to road safety
|General awareness related to general administration and technical knowledge.
|General information related to Uttar Pradesh state
|Knowledge related to computer efficiency
|number of questions
|Knowledge of computer and information technology concepts and contemporary technological developments and innovations in this field.
UP Pravartan Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
Syllabus prescribed for Part-1 post
Important information related to public transport (with reference to Uttar Pradesh state):-
- Various means of public transport,
- Various expressways, national highways and their utility, functional and under construction in Uttar Pradesh,
- O.D.R., M.D.R. and rural roads.
- Structure, powers, duties and responsibilities of Uttar Pradesh State Transport related institutions, relevant provisions of Uttar Pradesh Motor Vehicle Taxation Act, 1997.
Environment-friendly means of modern road transport (with reference to the state of Uttar Pradesh):-
- Need and impact of electric vehicles
- Vehicular emissions and their impact on public health
- Policies implemented by the Central Government and Uttar Pradesh Government regarding reducing air and noise pollution and their effects.
- New Scrap Policy: Need and Impact, Environmental Impact of E-waste from Old Vehicles\
Knowledge related to road safety:-
- Concept of road safety, types of roads, speed limits prescribed on them and effect of speed violations, functions and responsibilities of road construction agency, education department, medical department in relation to road safety.
- General knowledge of lane driving/traffic indicators and different types of traffic signals and their effect.
- Side effects and social aspects of overloading in goods vehicles.
- Road accidents in India and Uttar Pradesh and statistics of injuries and deaths due to road accidents and its social and economic aspects, powers and effects of the Road Safety Committee of the Supreme Court on road accidents.
- Special provisions taken by the Central and State Governments with respect to reducing road accidents and provisions in the new Motor Vehicles Act, 2019, measures to be taken with respect to reducing loss of life and property resulting from road accidents, Duties of drivers and common citizens, concept of Good Samaritan and their rights in case of road accident.
General awareness related to general administration and technical knowledge –
- Need and effect of HSRP number plate.
- Need and effect of BH series number plate
- Requirement of Motor Driving Training School, DRRS Driving Manual, O Pollution Certificate and Bharat Stage Emission Standards.
- Impact of new information technology on transport department.
General information related to Uttar Pradesh state:
In this part of the question paper, questions based on history, culture, art, architecture, festivals, folk dance, literature, regional languages, heritage, social customs and tourism, geographical landscape and environment, natural resources, climate, soil, forests, Are included. Candidates will be asked about wildlife, mines and minerals, economy, agriculture, industry, trade and employment, politics, administration of Uttar Pradesh and current events and achievements of the state of Uttar Pradesh in various fields etc.
Knowledge related to Computer Efficiency (Part- 2)
Knowledge of concepts of computer and information technology and contemporary technological developments and innovations:-
- History, introduction and applications of computers, information technology, Internet and World Wide Web (WWW).
- Related General Knowledge:
- hardware and software
- Input and Output
- Internet Protocol/IP Address
- FT Gadgeau and his application
- Creation of e-mail ID and use/operation of e-mail
- Operation of printer, tablet and mobile
- Important Elements of Word Processing, Excel Processing (MS-Excel)
- Operating Systems, Social Networking, E-Governance
- Digital Financial Tools and Applications
- Future Skills and Cyber Security
- Technological development and innovation in the field of computer and information technology
UPSSSC Pravartan Constable Exam Date 2024 :
UP Pravartan Constable Exam Date 2022 : Announce Soon
UP Pravartan Constable Syllabus 2024 Important Links:
Important instructions: All the candidates are requested to check the official syllabus and exam pattern of UP Enforcement Constable Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern issued by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Request : I request all the users and readers to share information related to job, exam date, admit card etc. as much as possible through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other social media. So that any person eligible for a job can access information about government jobs and it becomes easy to get employment.